Our golden rule is always “Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you.”
As a member I pledge to:
- Work with and respect the opinions of those in this organization.
- Listen to all opinions, setting personal prejudices aside.
- Do what is best for GWBE and its members.
- Represent GWBE in a positive, supportive, and fun way at all times.
- Take an interest in the projects GWBE supports and volunteer whenever permissible.
- Support the executive board in their decisions. If I object, I will do so in a professional manner, whether in writing or during a meeting.
- Voice my opinion(s) constructively and in the right arena.
- Use discretion and appropriate decorum in all of my interactions with GWBEs social media, website, any marketing and all public venues.
- Keep in mind that GWBE, whether online or publicly, could be held responsible for all written or spoken impropriety.
- Contact the executive board if I have an issue with another member that I can’t resolve on my own. The executive board will act as mediators and when a decision is made, it is final.
A comprehensive list of by-laws is also available upon request.